Please add me as a read-only access user:
- Log into PNC.com
- Click on the ‘Business Tools’ tab in the menu across the top of your screen and find the ‘Account Delegation‘ box.
- Click the ‘Add/Edit Sub Users’ button under ‘Account Delegation’
- Add our information to the Sub User form. You can use the user ID “1stStep(last 4 digits of your phone number) and any temp password you’d like.
- Grant us access to ‘Accounts’ by checking the box
- Add access to all business accounts by checking the box next to each one. Don’t forget to include these checkboxes below:
- Online Statements
- View images of checks and deposit slips
- Click ‘Save’ and email us the User ID you created, with the temporary password. We will log in and create our own password.
Bank of America:
- Log in
- Go to Business Services
- Click ‘Add new users’ from the drop-down menu under Business Services.
- Add our user information in the User Profile, and click the tab on the left that says “Accounts & Services” to give me access to specific accounts.
- Click the account ‘On’ button to the right of each account you want the user to have access to. If it’s blue, then access is on. Make sure you click the checkboxes for access to view statements and check copies, please.
- Click the blue ‘Done’ button at the bottom of the accounts to finish the changes. Please email me with the User ID and temporary password once you’re finished.
- Log into Chase.com
- Click on the ‘Account management’ tab at the top of your screen
- Choose ‘Access & Security Manager’
- Click the blue button that says ‘Add authorized user’ at the top right of your screen and enter your information.
- Make sure you check the box for “Third-Party App Access” so we can connect it to QuickBooks Online.
- Check the boxes for the cards/accounts you want to give us access to (as shown below).
- Email me the USER ID once you’ve completed the setup. We will receive another email from Chase with a temporary password to login and create our own password.